New Patients, Please Read:
If you are scheduling for acupuncture, we recommend you book a minimum of three follow up treatments within 3 weeks of your initial appointment to ensure you can get the time and day that works best for you. You can cancel these online if you decide you don't want to continue with acupuncture.
All patients are required to have a credit card on file. This is strictly used for no show appointments and payments. We also accept cash and checks. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Appointments that are cancelled in less than 24 hours of the appointment time are charged a cancellation fee.
We take pride in the level of skill, experience, and care that our practitioners provide to each and every patient.
Acupuncture & AIT Rates:
- Acupuncture new patient initial exam and treatment (90 min- includes personal treatment plan with diet, herb, lifestyle & supplement recommendations): $200
- Acupuncture established patient (60 min): $150
- Acupoint injection new patient initial exam and treatment (90 min- includes personal treatment plan with diet, herb, supplement, & lifestyle recommendations): $250
- Acupoint injection established patient (40-60 min): $200 per area (Area includes all the surrounding musculature needed to be released. Low back: both sides must be done and will be charged accordingly).
- Cosmetic Acupuncture new patient initial exam and treatment (90-120 min- includes personal treatment plan with diet, herb, supplement, & lifestyle recommendations): $185
- Cosmetic acupuncture follow up visits (60-90 min): $150
- Cosmetic acupoint injections (no cosmetic acupuncture included-30 40 min): $120
- B-12 or B complex injections (10-15 min): $40
Massage Therapy Rates:
- 75 minute massage: $120
- 60 minute massage: $80
- Out call massage (90 minutes): $180, additional massages are charged at $100 an hour.
Package pricing is available. Please inquire at your first appointment. Packages of 6, 12, and 24 sessions for acupuncture are available which brings down the cost of each treatment.
As of June 1st, 2021, we will no longer be billing insurance. However, we will provide you with a receipt that has the correct billing codes on it, which will help you to be reimbursed form yoru insurance company for your treatment. You can also use an HSA or FSA card.
Give the gift of good health. Gift cards are available for significant others, family, friends, and co-workers.