Change the appearance of your skin in only one treatment a month.
Microneedling is an incredibly effective treatment in changing the appearance of your skin with just one treatment a month. Microneedling isn’t just for the face. We can use microneedling on surgical scars, stretch marks, the neck and decolletage, the backs of hands, skin concerns on most parts of the body as well as areas of thinning hair where it’s been shown to promote hair growth.
How Does Microneedling Work?
Microneedling is a collagen induction technique. Tiny needles make invisible punctures in the first two layers of the skin. These punctures cause microinjuries that stimulate the body’s repair mechanism of collagen and elastin production in the papillary dermis of the skin. New capillaries form which increases blood flow to the face. The result is clear, glowing, youthful, and firm skin.
Microneedling does not burn the skin like peels and lasers. Downtime is minimal as well as the risks. Best of all, improvements are seen after one session and results are cumulative.
Benefits Of Microneedling:
- Studies done within the last 6 years show increased collagen production and improved skin health after microneedling.
- Average of 206% increase in collagen production and up to 1000% increase in collagen production after one treatment.
- 80% improvement in post-burn scars
- Increases the absorption of products through the skin by 10,000 times, increasing the effectiveness of skin enhancement serums.
With a series of microneedling sessions, you may see improvement in:
- Dull skin
- Sun damage
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars
- Hypo and hyper-pigmentation
- Sagging skin
- Pore size
- Traumatic scars
What To Expect Before, During, And After :
- Discontinue retinol serums and drying acne treatments 48 hours before your appointment. Please avoid fillers and other skin treatments for 10 days before and after your microneedling treatment.
- Show up with a clean and bare face.
- Microneedling sessions last 60 minutes. The microneedling portion lasts 20 minutes.
- There is little to no discomfort with the microneedling device. You will be relaxing on our comfortable massage, padded, heated (if needed) massage table in our relaxing, serene treatment room with soft music playing in the background.
- Your skin is treated with numbing cream and our celluma light therapy device before the procedure. You will receive a soothing aloe mask after your treatment
- We use non-toxic, cruelty-free, clean products only.
- Redness will persist for the remainder of the day after your session. You may put on makeup 2-3 hours after the procedure.
- There is no downtime and you can resume normal activities right away.
- You may notice fine lines more for the first few days after treatment. This is due to the skin drying out and is normal. Improvements start to show within one week after. You should see the full benefits within 4-6 weeks after treatment.
- You should notice an improvement in your skin within one week after treatment. Follow-up sessions are recommended monthly until desired results are achieved.
Why Do Microneedling With Eastern Bench?
We are medical professionals with over a decade of experience using needle therapies. We have extensive knowledge of anatomy, clean needle technique, and medical safety compared to other professionals such as estheticians.
Best Microneedling Device
Our microneedling device is the best on the market. The Acumicro Pro device oscillates up to 18,000 RPMs with adjustable needle depth to customize your treatments to your skincare needs and goals. Tips are single-use.
High Quality Serums
We infuse all treatments with high quality serums to improve your microneedling results. We use vegan apple stem cells from the Uttwiller Spatlauber trees. An extract of these stem cells stimulates the proliferation of human stem cells by 80%!
+ Single Session: $300
+ Pre paid package of 5: $1300 ($200 savings)
Have a question? Reach out!
Eastern Bench is a reputable wellness clinic in the Salt Lake area with a specialty in natural fertility and IVF support. We are very dedicated to providing high quality holistic care to our clients. To set up an appointment, please call (385)279-2410 or request an appointment online. We offer free 15 minute consultations to those who would like to learn more about our treatment options. Please contact us by submitting this form if you should have any additional questions.
What makes our microneedling treatment unique?
Microneedling offers natural skin rejuvenation, improves fine lines and wrinkles, smoothes skin texture, decreases pore size, and tightens skin. It also increases product absorption by up to 3000%, decreases brown spots, and can help treat scars and stretch marks.
Eastern Bench uses microneedling with vegan stem cell serums along wrinkles, lines, and age spots to naturally utilize the body’s healing process and bring fresh and natural body rejuvenating mechanisms to the areas stimulated.
How does microneedling work?
Microneedling creates microscopic punctures in the skin to stimulate collagen production and the growth of new skin cells.
Are there any contra-indications?
Almost anyone can have the procedure performed as long as they do not have any active infections, lesions, or any known wound healing issues. Contraindications include active acne, local infection such as warts, moderate to severe chronic skin disease such as eczema and psoriasis, blood dyscrasias, patients on anticoagulant therapy, extreme keloidal tendency, or a patient on chemo/radiotherapy.
What is nano-needling?
Nanoneedling uses an oscillating motion over the skin and has 81 silicone tips. These microscopic hair-like cones separate the cells within the epidermis to allow active products to be pushed into the skin. Nanoneedling only affects the epidermis, treating within the upper .15 mm of the skin. The benefits of this serum infusion treatment include pigmentation reduction, increased cell turnover, skin rejuvenation and an immediate glow with no downtime. This treatment can be done weekly to exfoliate the skin. Nanoneedling allows up to 97% product absorption. This treatment combats wrinkles, acne hyperpigmentation, fine lines, stretch marks, and other skin blemishes using your body’s own repair process.
We incorporate nano-needling into all our microneedling treatments around delicate tissue such as: under the eyes, the upper lip and nose.
Your Wellness is One Consultation Away.
Whether it's your first step to a healthier, more vital life or your last resort, holistic medicine gives you the power to make positive change.
By appointment only
Inside the Heritage Square building
1345 E 3900 S, Suite 102
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
Disclaimer: Individual results vary. No guarantee of specific results is warranted or implied and your results will depend on many factors. The information contained in this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise intervene in any medical condition. Always seek help from a licensed medical professional for any health condition.