New Patients, Please Read:
If you are scheduling for acupuncture, we recommend you book a minimum of three follow up treatments within 3 weeks of your initial appointment to ensure you can get the time and day that works best for you. You can cancel these online if you decide you don't want to continue with acupuncture.
All patients are required to have a credit card on file. This is strictly used for no show appointments and payments. We also accept cash and checks. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Appointments that are cancelled in less than 24 hours of the appointment time are charged a cancellation fee.
Acupuncture & AIT Rates:
- Acupuncture new patient initial exam and treatment (90 min- includes personal treatment plan with diet, herb, lifestyle & supplement recommendations): $140
- Acupuncture established patient (60 min): $90
- Acupoint injection new patient initial exam and treatment (90 min- includes personal treatment plan with diet, herb, supplement, & lifestyle recommendations): $250
- Acupoint injection established patient (40-60 min): $200 per area (Area includes all the surrounding musculature needed to be released. Low back: both sides must be done and will be charged accordingly).
- Cosmetic Acupuncture new patient initial exam and treatment (90-120 min- includes personal treatment plan with diet, herb, supplement, & lifestyle recommendations): $195
- Cosmetic acupuncture follow up visits (60-90 min): $100
- Cosmetic acupoint injections (no cosmetic acupuncture included-30 40 min): $120
- B-12 or B complex injections (10-15 min): $40
Massage Therapy Rates:
- 75 minute massage: $100
- 60 minute massage: $80
- Out call massage (90 minutes): $180, additional massages are charged at $100 an hour.
Package pricing is available. Please inquire at your first appointment. Packages of 6, 12, and 24 sessions for acupuncture are available which brings down the cost of each treatment.
Eastern Bench accepts and bills insurance for plans with acupuncture benefits. Please verify your insurance before your first appointment (48 hours minimum before your appointment). Visit insurance for acupuncture to verify your benefits.
Give the gift of good health. Gift cards are available for significant others, family, friends, and co-workers.